- Free Shipping in AU for orders over +$200
- Quality Assured Products
- Australia Owned & Operated
- 14-Day Returns/Exchange (Excluding Sale Items)
- Money Back Guarantee
- Back Orders May be subject to price changes!
If you’re venturing on mid-winter alpine excursions or warm spring/summer missions the all-purpose, all-season, Zenith Hood is an essential hunting mid-layer top. An integrated slimline hood has a skull cap design, providing complete insulation without any uncomfortable bulk when paired with a barrier layer. In particularly cold conditions, you can lose up to 50% of your body heat through your head. Being able to retain body heat and transfer moisture is key to staying safe in the mountains.
The Zenith is light, warm, tough and breathes well when the heat comes on. It utilizes a 280gm RPET recycled polyester hard-faced, high wicking fleece for the main body, and a 205gm GRIDstretch, high wicking, high breathability fleece for the underarms. A “body-mapped” design for the ultimate in warmth, wicking & breathability.
- Main body - 280gm RPET hard-faced, high wicking fleece
- Underarms - 205gm GRIDstretch fleece
- Weight SzM: 575g
- Made from 53 recycled plastic bottles
- Lightweight and packable
- Ergonomic cut
- Body mapping design
- Integrated slim fit hood
- Zippered chest pocket
- High cut, zippered collar