- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time, this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of Australia.
All firearms on this website are only available for purchase within Australia. Firearms must be sent to your local Firearms Dealer or collected from our store. It is against the law to deliver to a home/office address.
Under Australian law all firearms purchases within any state or territory of Australia must comply with the following conditions:
- The purchaser must be a current citizen or permanent resident of Australia.
- The purchaser must be a holder of a current firearms license within their state or territory of residence.
- The purchaser's current individual license category must meet the requirements of the firearm(s) being purchased.
- All Second Hand Firearms are sold deemed to be in acceptable quality at the time of purchase and as such do not come with any Warranty at all.
Purchases through Badlands Pty Ltd Website must also satisfy the following conditions:
- Firearm purchases can be picked up from our store alternatively we can ship them to an interstate dealer. They will only be delivered directly to a nominated licensed firearms dealer for purchasers within VIC, TAS, QLD, NT,ACT and SA
- It is the responsibility of the purchaser to nominate their firearms dealer.
- The firearm will be shipped directly to the nominated licensed firearms dealer after approval of the purchase and payment for the firearm.
Shipping will attract an additional fee; the price may vary depending on weight of the firearm and the location it is being shipped to.