- Free Shipping in AU for orders over +$200
- Quality Assured Products
- Australia Owned & Operated
- 14-Day Returns/Exchange (Excluding Sale Items)
- Money Back Guarantee
- Back Orders May be subject to price changes!
The Permafrost is where cutting-edge, lightweight, down insulation technology collides with the highly durable, hardcore outer fabric. This puffer is built for the depths of winter, keeping you toasty when taking smoko in the frost and bashing through snowy hillsides. When the work sets in, the tough outer will handle the job much better than the ultralight puffers but still remains light and packable.
The insulation is a 650 fill power RDS (Responsible Down Standard) certified down. This fill creates massive heat-trapping space within the baffles. The bonded baffles mean less stitching and water penetration points meaning the Permafrost can hold out light rain and snow, and all wind. Premium features including YKK® zips, zippered handwarmer pockets, an internal mesh dump pocket and internal zip pocket, and PFC-free DWR make the Permafrost a premium, tough, puffer for all winter jobs.
- Durable outer fabric made from recycled bottles.
- 650 fill power RDS (Responsible Down Standard) certified down.
- Two lower-hand warmer pockets.
- An internal mesh dump pocket and an internal zippered pocket.
- Adjustable bottom hem for warmth retention.
- PFC Free DWR.
- YKK® zips.