- Free Shipping in AU for orders over +$200
- Quality Assured Products
- Australia Owned & Operated
- 14-Day Returns/Exchange (Excluding Sale Items)
- Money Back Guarantee
- Back Orders May be subject to price changes!
HikMicro Owl OH35 Thermal Monocular
The OWL 35mm handheld monocular from Hik Micro sets a new standard for rugged performance and great value in the 35mm size bracket. Offering a great field of view and in combination with excellent clarity at distance, the OWL 35mm is one of our most popular options for hunters seeking to cover a wide range of terrain without breaking the bank. Also a superb option for security, boaties, search and rescue and other non-hunting applications.
Owl thermal handheld monocular offers:
- Lens 35mm
- Pixel interval: 17 μm
- Detector sensitivity: 35 mK
- Magnification 2.3-18.4, x8
- FOV 10.66 x 8
- Detection 1200m
- Digital zoom: 1x, 2x, 4x, 8x
- F 1.0 Aperture
- Capture Snapshots & store on thermal
- Capture videos & store on thermal
- Wi-Fi – Hotspot – real time sharing or transfer videos/images
- Hot Spot tracking
- IP67 protection
- 3 year warranty
- Static target ranging system
- Built-in memory: 16 GB
- Battery runtime 7hours approx. on single charge. Li-ION non removable inbuilt battery.
Large OLED displayHigh resolution (1024×768) 0.39” OLED screen is capable of lower power consumption, wider viewing angle, and richer color. All of this serves to massively enhance user experience.
Sleep ModeMonocular supports sleep mode to improve battery life and long term performance of the thermal sensor..
Sharp imageA NETD 35 mk sensor gives a great image that’s clear at distance while capturing a vast array of fine detail.
Wi-Fi EnabledSupports wi-fi hotspots through the mobile app to have the same view with the camera itself. Users can also use digital zoom, or video recording directly on their mobile or tablet.
Adjustable Flat Field calibration mode
Auto Mode: The device performs FFC automatically during running time.
Manual Mode: Only hold the mode button in live view to manually perform FFC.
Background Calibration: Cover the lens cap, then hold the mode button in live view to perform FFC by background calibration.
4 Color Palettes
At the touch of a button you can quickly view the image with one of the four color palettes to suit the environment and make it easy to distinguish terrain, targets, fauna and ground conditions. This makes it easy to distinguish landscapes and features as well as unique animal attributes.
|Unit Of Measure||ea|