- Free Shipping in AU for orders over +$200
- Quality Assured Products
- Australia Owned & Operated
- 14-Day Returns/Exchange (Excluding Sale Items)
- Money Back Guarantee
- Back Orders May be subject to price changes!
HikMicro Owl OH25 Thermal Monocular
Like its big brother, the OH35, the OWL 25mm is an excellent blend of performance and value for those shopping for a handheld thermal imaging device. The OWL OH25 offers stunning versatility for hunters, farmers, boaties and professionals. This is one seriously good value optic. Rest easy with a 3 year warranty, and enjoy the solid and robust construction that all our HIK Micro customers have come to enjoy.
Huntsman range of Owl thermal handheld monocular offers:
- Lens 25mm
- Pixel interval: 17 μm
- Detector sensitivity: 35 mK
- Magnification 1.7-13.6, x8
- FOV 14.88 x 11.19
- Detection 900m
- Digital zoom: 1x, 2x, 4x, 8x
- F 1.0 Aperture
- Capture Snapshots & store on thermal
- Capture videos & store on thermal
- Wi-Fi – Hotspot – real time sharing or transfer videos/images
- Hot spot tracking
- IP67 protection
- 3 year warranty
- Static target ranging system
- Built-in memory: 16 GB
- Battery runtime 7hours approx. on single charge. Li-ION non removable inbuilt battery.
Large OLED displayHigh resolution (1024×768) 0.39” OLED is capable of lower power consumption, wider viewing angle, and richer color. All of this serves to massively enhance user experience.
Sleep ModeMonocular supports sleep mode to satisfy the requirement of avoiding light leakage in darkness and saving battery life.
Sharp imageA NETD 35 mk sensor gives a great image that’s clear to see.
Wi-Fi EnabledSupports wi-fi hotspots through the mobile app to have the same view with the camera itself. Users can also use digital zoom, or video recording directly on their mobile or tablet.
Adjustable Flat Field calibration mode
Auto Mode: The device performs FFC automatically during running time.
Manual Mode: Only hold the mode button in live view to manually perform FFC.
Background Calibration: Cover the lens cap, then hold the mode button in live view to perform FFC by background calibration.
4 Color PalettesAt the touch of a button you can quickly view the image with one of the four color palettes to suit the environment and make it easy to distinguish terrain, targets, fauna and ground conditions. This makes it easy to distinguish landscapes and features as well as unique animal attributes.
|Unit Of Measure||ea|