- Free Shipping in AU for orders over +$200
- Quality Assured Products
- Australia Owned & Operated
- 14-Day Returns/Exchange (Excluding Sale Items)
- Money Back Guarantee
- Back Orders May be subject to price changes!
HikMicro LYNX LE10 Pro Thermal Monocular
This compact and powerful optic is positioned nicely at a value point that is sure to impress the hunting, security and pest control market. With a detection range out to 450m, this model also offers lightweight at only 250g and has a class leading 8hr battery life and warranty of 3 years.
The brains behind this performance optic is the 256 x 192, 12 micron sensor, which delivers higher levels of image detail for closer range targets that you will find in farms, homes, commercial property, bush country and scrub.. We find those targeting rabbits, hares, wallaby, birds and small game will be particularly fond of the 10mm LYNX – especially given its excellent value price point. The sub 35 NETD performance of the sensor ensures detection of small temperature changes and excellent performance in harsh conditions such as rain, fog, in both daytime and night time. The fixed-focus optical system and wide field of view make it easy to quickly scan large areas and identify them.
The Lynx Pro 10mm offers the same software as the more expensive HIK models and includes 4 color palettes; white-hot, black hot, red hot and fusion. The LE10 can also record video or images with the onboard memory or connect to the T-Vision app to seamlessly share or record your shooting experience through to a phone or tablet for another user.
LYNX PRO thermal handheld monocular offers:
- Lens 10mm
- Pixel interval: 12 μm
- Detector sensitivity: 35 mK
- Magnification 1.00 – 8, x8
- FOV 18 x 13.6
- Detection 450m
- Digital zoom: 1x, 2x, 4x, 8x
- F 1.0 Aperture
- Capture Snapshots & store on thermal
- Capture videos & store on thermal
- Wi-Fi – Hotspot – real time sharing or transfer videos/images
- IP67 protection
- 3 year warranty
- Static target ranging system
- Built-in memory: 8 GB
- Battery runtime 8hours approx. on single charge. Li-ION non removable inbuilt battery.
|Unit Of Measure||ea|