- Free Shipping in AU for orders over +$200
- Quality Assured Products
- Australia Owned & Operated
- 14-Day Returns/Exchange (Excluding Sale Items)
- Money Back Guarantee
- Back Orders May be subject to price changes!
BROWNING X-BOLT COMPOSITE STALKER 223REM 5RND MAG
All Business. No Nonsense. The X-Bolt stalker isn't flashy, but it is durable, accurate, simple and has all the elegant lines and curves you'll find on its "prettier" siblings.
Composite works harder. More and more hunters are turning to the composite firearms for many reasons. Probably the biggest is that they no longer want to bang up that pretty Walnut stock. The X-Bolt Composite Stalker is an excellent rifle choice for deer hunting in conditions where a hunter may not wish to take the traditional Walnut stocked rifle. The X-Bolt Composite Stalker's stock is made from tough, Composite material that can take a beating. Don't think it would be slippery, unattractive or uncomfortable to fire. The stock is textured for a secure grip from forearm to pistol grip. It also has a comfortable palm swell.
Finished to perfection. The barrel, bolt and receiver are also finished in a flat, durable non-glare surface. This is a rifle with all the deluxe features of the X-Bolt family, but rugged enough for the demanding hard-core deer, elk and sheep hunters.
Please note: Scope not included.
- RECEIVER – Steel; Matte Blued; Drilled and tapped for scope mounts
- BARREL – Sporter; Matte Blued; Free-floating
- ACTION – Bolt-action; 60° bolt lift; Adjustable Feather Trigger; Detachable rotary magazine; Top-tang safety; Bolt unlock button
- STOCK – Composite; Textured gripping surfaces; Palm swell
- FEATURES – Sling swivel studs
All firearms on this website are only available for purchase within Australia. Firearms must be sent to your local Firearms Dealer or collected from our store. It is against the law to deliver to a home/office address.
Under Australian law all firearms purchases within any state or territory of Australia must comply with the following conditions:
- The purchaser must be a current citizen or permanent resident of Australia.
- The purchaser must be a holder of a current firearms license within their state or territory of residence.
- The purchaser's current individual license category must meet the requirements of the firearm(s) being purchased.
- All Second Hand Firearms are sold deemed to be in acceptable quality at the time of purchase and as such do not come with any Warranty at all.
Purchases through Badlands Pty Ltd Website must also satisfy the following conditions:
- Firearm purchases can be picked up from our store alternatively we can ship them to an interstate dealer. They will only be delivered directly to a nominated licensed firearms dealer for purchasers within VIC, TAS, QLD, NT,ACT and SA
- It is the responsibility of the purchaser to nominate their firearms dealer.
- The firearm will be shipped directly to the nominated licensed firearms dealer after approval of the purchase and payment for the firearm.
Shipping will attract an additional fee; the price may vary depending on weight of the firearm and the location it is being shipped to.
Unfortunately Due to Afterpay;s Restricted Goods Policy Badlands is unable to Sell any Firearms, Firearm Parts, Ammunition, Ammunition components or Knives via this service.
All these items are under Restricted Goods and are classed as dangerous/high risk as per Afterpay;s policy. We do however offer layby if you wish to pay for your items that way.
|Unit Of Measure