- Free Shipping in AU for orders over +$200
- Quality Assured Products
- Australia Owned & Operated
- 14-Day Returns/Exchange (Excluding Sale Items)
- Money Back Guarantee
- Back Orders May be subject to price changes!
Bergara Premier Highlander .308 Win 20"
Think of our Premier Series as an extension of our Custom Series, but with standardized features for greater efficiencies in parts production and assembly – providing near custom performance at prices that are affordable to serious shooters. Bergara’s Premium stainless steel barrels receive a proprietary honing process at our barrel-making facility in Bergara, Spain. Then, at the Bergara USA factory, the #5 taper barrel receives a Cerakote Sniper Gray finish and is coupled with our proprietary Bergara PREMIER action, featuring a non-rotating gas shield, coned bolt nose, and sliding plate extractor.
This action is designed as a two-lug system that features a separate floating bolt head to ensure contact with the lug abutments in the action. It also features a cone-shaped bolt nose for smooth feeding of the cartridge, and a spring-loaded sliding plate extractor located in the front of the lower locking lug. The one-piece bolt body is stainless steel with a pad at the rear to accept the threaded-in bolt handle. The bolt shroud and bolt stop are fully Nitrided for extreme durability, as well as its self-lubricating properties. The bolt handle is finished in Cerakote for the utmost protection. The two-position safety is part of the trigger assembly, which in the Highlander rifle is a TriggerTech® trigger with Frictionless Release Technology™. One great feature of this combination allows the bolt handle not to lock in the closed position, which in turn allows the rifle to be unloaded while in the safe position. The Highlander offers three barrel lengths, 20″, 24″ and 26″.
- Weight: 7.3 lbs-7.8 lbs
- Overall Length: 38.5”-45”
- Barrel Length: 20”-26”
- Magazine: Hinged floor plate
- Mag Capacity: 4 in standard, 3 in magnum, and 2 in 6.5 PRC, 300 PRC, 28 Nosler
- Finish: Sniper Grey Cerakote
- Trigger: TriggerTech® Frictionless Release Technology™
- Barrel Taper: No. 5, fluted
- Muzzle: Threaded 5/8-24” with Omni Muzzle Brake
- Stock: Grayboe Fiberglass
- Scope Mount: Fits Remington 700 bases with 8-40 screws
CALIBER/TWIST: .308 WIN/1:10
All Premier Series rifles are guaranteed to produce groups of 1.0 MOA or less at 100 yards with quality factory match grade ammunition.
Bergara Premier Action
The Premier action is designed as a two-lug system that features a separate floating bolt head to ensure contact with the lug abutments in the action. It also features a cone-shaped bolt nose for smooth feeding of the cartridge, and a spring-loaded sliding plate extractor located in the front of the lower locking lug. The one-piece bolt body is stainless steel with a pad at the rear to accept the threaded-in bolt handle. The bolt head, the non-rotating gas shield, the bolt handle, and bolt shroud are fully Nitrided for extreme durability, as well as its self-lubricating properties.
Hinged Floor Plate
The Premier Highlander Rifle features a hinged floor plate with 4 round capacity in standard calibers, 3 round capacity in magnum calibers, 2 round capacity: 300 PRC, 28 Nosler, 6.5 PRC
All Premier Highlanders barrels are fluted, No. 5 taper, threaded 5/8-24” with an Omni Muzzle Brake
The Grayboe® fiberglass stock ensures stability and accuracy. Total weight of the Premier Highlander is 7.3 lbs-7.8 lbs.
All firearms on this website are only available for purchase within Australia. Firearms must be sent to your local Firearms Dealer or collected from our store. It is against the law to deliver to a home/office address.
Under Australian law all firearms purchases within any state or territory of Australia must comply with the following conditions:
- The purchaser must be a current citizen or permanent resident of Australia.
- The purchaser must be a holder of a current firearms license within their state or territory of residence.
- The purchaser's current individual license category must meet the requirements of the firearm(s) being purchased.
- All Second Hand Firearms are sold deemed to be in acceptable quality at the time of purchase and as such do not come with any Warranty at all.
Purchases through Badlands Pty Ltd Website must also satisfy the following conditions:
- Firearm purchases can be picked up from our store alternatively we can ship them to an interstate dealer. They will only be delivered directly to a nominated licensed firearms dealer for purchasers within VIC, TAS, QLD, NT,ACT and SA
- It is the responsibility of the purchaser to nominate their firearms dealer.
- The firearm will be shipped directly to the nominated licensed firearms dealer after approval of the purchase and payment for the firearm.
Shipping will attract an additional fee; the price may vary depending on weight of the firearm and the location it is being shipped to.
|Unit Of Measure