SOG Sync II Multi tool Belt buckle/Multi tool
The functionality of a multi-tool is useless if you don't have it on hand when you need it. The Syncs are multi-tools designed to easily be worn with the detachable base as a belt buckle or simply clipped on a pack strap or boot.
That way, anywhere you go, your multi-tool is there with you. While the tool can be conveniently detached from the base with one hand, it stays locked and secure to it under active movement when not needed.
Sync II fits belts up to 1-3/4". Thinner belts up to 1-3/8" are best used with the Sync I. They come equipped with a selection of frequently used components that are available at a moment's notice to save the day anytime and anywhere.
- Wearable multi-tool with a detachable base designed to be worn as a belt buckle or clipped on a pack or boot.
- Includes a selection of frequently used components that are available at a moment's notice.
- Sync II fit belts up to 1-3/4" wide.
- Blade (Straight)
- Bolt/Nut Gripper
- File (3-Sided)
- Flat Screwdriver (Medium)
- Flat Screwdriver (Small)
- Phillips Screwdriver
- Wire Cutter (Soft)
- Bottle Opener
- Finish: Bead Blasted
- Blade Steel Type: 5CR15MOV
- Hardness: Rc. 54-58
- Blade Length: 5cm
- Closed Length: 7.9cm
- Product Weight: 142g