Gerber Freescape Camp Saw
The Freescape Camp Saw from Gerber is the compact, functional and safe choice for cutting wood at the campsite.
The blade safely locks into place when in use, but folds flat for storage while staying completely assembled so you don’t lose any parts. With four pivot points, you can effectively cut wood with a larger diameter while using the full length of the blade. The frame steel is 2Cr13 with an aggressive sawtooth blade, while the handle has an ergonomic textured rubber grip for a firm hold with green accents for easy spotting.
And, when it comes time to replace the blade, the Freescape takes standard 12” blades to make that process super simple. Cut your tinder and firewood safely and efficiently with the easy to transport Freescape Camp Saw from Gerber.
- Tool-free snap-fit assembly
- Blade locking mechanism
- Folds up flat for transport
- 4 pivot points for maximum usable cutting area
- Frame steel 2Cr13
- Bright green so it’s easier to spot
- Accepts all standard 12” blades for easy replacement
- Textured rubber handle for safe and ergonomic grip
- Aggressive saw tooth blade