- Free Shipping in AU for orders over +$200
- Quality Assured Products
- Australia Owned & Operated
- 14-Day Returns/Exchange (Excluding Sale Items)
- Money Back Guarantee
- Back Orders May be subject to price changes!
BROWNING X-BOLT HELL'S CANYON SPEED 300WM 3RND MAG
The X-Bolt Hell's Canyon Speed rifle is built to exceed your accuracy expectations, straight from the box. The action and stiff, fluted barrel are bedded and free floated to ensure straight shooting.
The muzzle brake reduces felt recoil and is easily removed and replaced with an included thread protector. In place of traditional bluing, a Cerakote Burnt Bronze finish was chosen. Not only does it look great, the flat finish aids in concealment. Cerakote is also tougher than other firearm finishes to keep this rifle looking its best for years to come.
The lightweight composite stock makes this rifle easy to carry; and the A-TACS AU camo is versatile enough to blend into nearly every background. An Inflex recoil pad tames the recoil of even the most savage magnums by redirecting recoil down and away from your cheek. Carry an extra magazine in your pocket for easy reloading - unlike many production rifles, the X-Bolt doesn't need an aftermarket upgrade to take detachable magazines.
- RECEIVER – Steel; Cerakote® Burnt Bronze finish; Glass bedded; Drilled and tapped for scope mounts
- BARREL – Heavy Sporter; Cerakote® Burnt Bronze finish; Free-floating; Hand chambered; Target Crown
- ACTION – Bolt-action; 60° bolt lift; Adjustable Feather Trigger; Detachable Rotary magazine; Top-tang safety; Bolt Unlock Button; Cerakote® Burnt Bronze finish
- STOCK – Composite; Textured gripping surfaces; Right-hand palm swell; A-TACS AU (Arid/Urban) camouflage finish
- FEATURES – Inflex Technology recoil pad; Sling swivel studs installed.
All firearms on this website are only available for purchase within Australia. Firearms must be sent to your local Firearms Dealer or collected from our store. It is against the law to deliver to a home/office address.
Under Australian law all firearms purchases within any state or territory of Australia must comply with the following conditions:
- The purchaser must be a current citizen or permanent resident of Australia.
- The purchaser must be a holder of a current firearms license within their state or territory of residence.
- The purchaser's current individual license category must meet the requirements of the firearm(s) being purchased.
- All Second Hand Firearms are sold deemed to be in acceptable quality at the time of purchase and as such do not come with any Warranty at all.
Purchases through Badlands Pty Ltd Website must also satisfy the following conditions:
- Firearm purchases can be picked up from our store alternatively we can ship them to an interstate dealer. They will only be delivered directly to a nominated licensed firearms dealer for purchasers within VIC, TAS, QLD, NT,ACT and SA
- It is the responsibility of the purchaser to nominate their firearms dealer.
- The firearm will be shipped directly to the nominated licensed firearms dealer after approval of the purchase and payment for the firearm.
Shipping will attract an additional fee; the price may vary depending on weight of the firearm and the location it is being shipped to.
Unfortunately Due to Afterpay;s Restricted Goods Policy Badlands is unable to Sell any Firearms, Firearm Parts, Ammunition, Ammunition components or Knives via this service.
All these items are under Restricted Goods and are classed as dangerous/high risk as per Afterpay;s policy. We do however offer layby if you wish to pay for your items that way.
|Unit Of Measure||ea|